GP1040-07 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Simrad NSS7 or B&G Zeus Touch 7 & Space On The Left for 9.5" Wide Guard
NavPod GP1040 Series for 9.5" Guard SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards .
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications. Sizing:Overall Size:
9.5"H x 20.75"W x 6"DUsable Face:
7.375"H x 17.5"W x 5"DMax Cutout:
7"H x 17"WAll SystemPods include:
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets