Trailhead Series for Appalachian Trail - microSD™/SD™
Prepare for your next hiking or camping adventure with highly detailed 24K topographic maps for the Appalachian Trail. These maps feature terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes, geographic points as well as a fully routable trail.Features:
- Provides highly detailed digital topographic maps for the Appalachian Trail, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains a fully routable trail from beginning to end, plus basic road coverage available as a reference.
- Includes national, state and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Includes searchable points of interest, such as geographic place names, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites, businesses and more.
- Displays 3-D terrain shading and digital elevation model (DEM) shaded relief on compatible devices to help estimate terrain difficulty.
- Features Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.