LakeMaster PLUS Chart - Midsouth States V3
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS MidSouth Edition, Version 3, has added over 65 new lakes since the prior version – 60+ in High Definition. Additionally, it boasts more than 270 High Definition lakes with aerial imagery overall and more than 385 total lakes from TX, OK, AR, LA, and MS. Give yourself the extra edge on the water by utilizing LakeMaster PLUS aerial imagery to find the secret spots others are missing.
- LakeMaster PLUS series includes all contour data, depth highlight and water level offset features found on a LakeMaster card, PLUS it allows for aerial image overlay on High-Definition waters. This gives you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from traditional maps.
- High-Definition lake map data available for the following lakes: Brady Branch Reservoir, Caddo, DeQueen (AR), Eufaula (OK), Grand Lake of the Cherokees, Livingston, Nacodgoches, Norfork, Robert S Kerr, Skiatook, Tawakoni and more.
- Can be used with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link® trolling motor, allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- Includes micro SD card with full size adapter and water Resistant SD card carrying case
- Opened packages are not eligible for return
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.