4' Glomeasy VHF Antenna 3dB with FME Termination, 6M Coaxial Cable, RA300 Adapter & PL259 Connector
4' VHF Antenna 3dB with FME Termination
Glomex wants to make life easier for boat owners by offering a new universal, rugged, high performance, adaptable to every need and fast fitting VHF antenna. The new antenna, made with the best raw materials, is composed of a fiberglass tube, resistant to stress and treated with anti-yellowing material, which protects the internal brass elements. Long 1.2m (4’), with a gain of 3dB, the antenna is both for masthead installation in order to have the best transmission performance, and for the installation on motor boats thanks to various optional supports. On the bottom, the antenna has a 5/8” x 24 thread ferrule that can be matched with optional brackets and mounts. Moreover, the antenna can be provided with the new Glomex high quality and low loss RG8X coaxial cable, offered in various lengths and already pre-installed at both terminations with a special professional and miniaturized FME connector. If, however, it is necessary to have a longer antenna, you can use the new 1.2m (4’) rugged extension RA303, made with the same construction materials of the VHF antenna to get outstanding aesthetics. This extension is easily mountable on the bottom of the antenna and is equipped with an internal integrated 1” x 14 ferrule to easily install it on any Glomex mounts. All of these features allow boat owners to have great freedom in the implementation of the VHF system and to have an extremely easy and fast installation, thanks to the FME-UHF adapter and various optional supports.
- High performance coaxial sleeve dipole antenna
- Great flexibility for answering all boat owner's installation needs
- FME termination for an easy and quick fitting of the coaxial cable with pre-installed FME connector
- Lifetime warranty
- High quality materials
- Very rugged structure, vibration proof, lightweight and corrosion resistant antenna
- RG8X coaxial cable available in different lengths: 3m (10') to 30m (99')
- With only an extension (RA303), identical in shape and size to the antenna, it can become a more performing 2.4m (8') VHF antenna.