AIS Alarm Boxz
The AIS alarm box is designed to ensure that the moment any AIS MOB or AIS SART signal is received an audible alarm is sounded ensuring everyone on the vessel is alerted to a possible MOB or a crew in need of rescue. Its simple design, compact nature and use of NMEA 0183 means that integrating the AIS Alarm Box into your AIS receiver and existing network is straight forward.
The Ocean Signal AIS Alarm has the ability to be programmed by the user with up to 30 individual MMSI numbers, multiple tones to identify the source of the AIS signal (MOB or SART) as well as being waterproof to allow for external mounting.
The AIS Alarm Box may be configured by the user to enter the up to 30 MMSI numbers to provide visual and audible alarms by downloading the software at the link below.Features:
- Panel or bracket mount
- Waterproof (for external mounting)
- Programmable with up to 30 individual device MMSI number
- NMEA0183-HS (38400baud) input
- 12V USB - Supplies with power and USB cable
- Detects AIS MOB and AIS SART devices
- Multiple tones to identify source
- Alarms on all received or specific targets
- NMEA through-port for easy integration
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.