**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form.**
Click here to download form.
MDA-5 Hi-Power 5W SOTDMA Class B AIS Transceiver w/Built-In Antenna Splitter & Long Range Wi-Fi
- The MDA-5 is the world's most sophisticated fully certified 5-Watt SOTDMA Class B AIS Moble on the market
- 5-Watt transmitter power, Higher Output power means your vessel will be seen at longer ranges by other vessels and via AIS websites
- SOTDMA Class A Priorities means that your vessel will always transmit and be seen in very congested Commercial Harbors and Ports where traditional Class B units don"t have network priority.
- Intergrated zero loss VHF antenna splitter - no second antenna needed
- Built-In 802.11 b/g/n Long Range WIFI allows unit to send AIS and Position data to any WIFI connected devices
- NMEA-0183 data port, NMEA-2000 & USB intelligent connectivity to all bridge systems
- Built-In GPS & GLONASS satellite navigation receiver
- Water Proof certified to IPX7
- Dual Receivers decodes all DSC & AIS messages, including MOB & SART
- Ultra-power efficient
- IEC-62287-2, FCC and USCG certified
- 2 Year Warranty
- Commercial Grade External GPS Antenna with Coax Cable
- Mounting hardware
- Power & Data Interface cable
- VHF Radio Connection cable
- Product Information DVD, with ProAis2 Software for Programming & Troubleshooting
- User Manual & Quick Start Guide
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Transmitter Output Power: 5 Watts
- VHF Antenna Connector SO-239 UHF
- GPS Antenna Connector TNC
- Frequency Range: 156.025-162.025 Mhz
- Input Voltage: 9.6-31.2 VDC
- Current Draw: 220mA average power consumption
- Operating Temperature Range: -25C to +55xC
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Dimensions (transceiver): 6.8" W x 5.0" H x 2.0" D
- Weight 0.8 lbs.