A2K-SBN-2 Small Boat 8 Way Self-Contained Boat Network N2K
Installing small NMEA 2000® networks is quicker and easier than it’s ever been with the Self-contained Boat Network (SBN) from Actisense.
The equivalent of eight T-pieces in a single case provides a significant time and space saving with no more connecting multiple T-pieces together. Termination resistors are built in which increases the saving on time and space.
Once the attached 3 metre cable is connected to the boats power supply, an NMEA 2000 network for up to eight devices is ready to use, taking ‘plug & play’ to the next level.
- Self-contained NMEA 2000 Network
- Integrated Termination Resistors
- 8x NMEA 2000 drops
- Ruggedized, flame retardant over-moulded housing
- Metal coupling nuts
- Integrated EMI Shield
- Orange, UL Rated, 3M power cable
- Colour coded wires, stripped and tinned
- Low cost, quick to install, and provides an easy way to connect multiple NMEA 2000 devices
- Simple installation, fewer components, more reliable, lower cost
- Accommodates the vast majority of compact NMEA 2000 networks
- Suitable for wet and harsh conditions- highly desirable in marine environments
- Reliable, long lasting connections
- Less likely to be susceptible to interference
- UL rated cable provide peace of mind. Colour easily differentiates the power cable form drop cables
- Quick installation, no special tools required