The Ascent BX4370 by Blue Ox is a Class III tow bar made from aircraft grade aluminum rated for 7,500 lb. A light-weight, 31 lb. tow bar that is self-aligning allowing for quick and easy hook-up. The legs are 2" longer, for maneuvering around tight corners and smoother towing. The Ascent’s off-set triple lugs and non-binding latches create ease with unhooking, even if the vehicle is parked on an unleveled surface. There is no centering pin, so it is easy to stow and store. Not only is the Ascent highly functional and easy to use, but it comes with safety cables, rubber boots to prevent dirt and debris from getting in the legs, has a Diamond Vogel metallic powder coating, and raised premium gold toned Blue Ox nameplate.
- Can maneuver tight corners as legs are 2" longer
- No centering pin – easy to stow, easy to store
- Non-binding latches
- Off-set triple lugs makes unhooking simple
- Rubber boots prevent dirt from getting in the legs
- Diamond Vogel metallic powder coat
- Raised premium gold toned Blue Ox nameplate
- Safety cables included
- BX4370 is a 2" receiver
- Material: Aluminum
- Ball Mount Size: 2"
- Rated: Class III
- Towing Capacity: 7500 lb.
- Weight: 31 lb.